Pages

Terrible, Terrible Movie Pitches

This was a little game I started on an internet community I participate in, and I liked the results so much I decided to archive them in Blog format. As the days and months go by, I'll be posting more pointless, silly, and hopefully amusing nonsense to entertain myself and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this blog. Here's the rules for the game:

Imagine that Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom from The Producers have gone Hollywood and are looking for a movie idea so bad it's guaranteed to be a flop. You've got one chance to pitch them your idea and become a successful screenwriter. What would be your awful, awful pitch? And don't just say Gigli 2: The Wrath Of Bennifer. Be creative with your storylines.

And here was the first example I came up with:

Nuns With The Runs

Robbie Coltrane and Eric Idle return in this sequel to their 1990 hit. When their past catches up with them, the two ex-cons don their habits once again and flee to Mexico, where, despite warnings not to drink the water, both come down with violent diarrhea. Hilarity ensues.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seriously doubt that I'm the first Blogger to notice this, but I find it extremely ironic that when I ran this post through Blogger's spell-checker, the first word it didn't recognize was "Blog".