Pages

Classic Cinematic Captions

I'm not saying my captions are classic (that's for the readers to decide) and they're hardly cinematic either. They're just plain text on a white background. Not exactly Lawrence Of Arabia in Cinemascope. But I'm sure you know what I mean.



"Greetings, Earthlings. I come to you in the spirit of peace from the galaxy Andromeda. I bring you wondrous new technologies that will enable you to end world hunger, travel to distant star systems, eliminate all pollution, and end your reliance on fossil fuels. But first, does anybody have a towel? I'm sweating like a motherf**ker in this suit."







"A monolith, huh? We had something similar on our planet. For us, it was more hydrant-shaped. Taught our ancestors how to use a can opener. Things were never the same after that."






"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife...
YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!"

No comments: