Pages

Worst Movie Trailer Ever?

I normally try to avoid hyperbole. I hate browsing YouTube and seeing every other video labeled the Worst ___ Ever! or the BEST ____ EVER!!!!!

But after seeing this movie trailer twice and cringing both times, I've scoured my brain to think of a more annoying trailer, and I've come up blank.

View the trailer here, if you dare

It's drivel like this that gives animated movies a bad name. Today was the second time I've seen this trailer, and viewing it before the remarkable Wall-E* was quite a stunning contrast.

If I had kids, I'd sooner give them up for adoption than take them to see this crap. And if they insisted on owning the DVD, I'd be forced to sell them into the white slave trade.

* more on Wall-E later. What a brilliant, heart-warming film.

No comments: